Tuesday 21 September 2010

Little Joe


On 12th August 2010 my beautiful grandson Joseph was born. He was long awaited as my son and his wife had previously lost two babies. He weighed in at a magnificent 10lb 1oz to the utter joy and delight of us all.

I cannot begin to say what his birth has meant to me, it has been one pure golden light at the end of a very long tunnel and I will bring you bulletins on a regular basis about his progress.

Unfortunately he is suffering from a lot of tummy pain at the moment and this is causing him and his parents some distress but he has been prescribed something by the doctor for reflux and so we are hoping things will soon settle down. Lack of sleep is causing anxiety for the mum and this in turn is causing my son concern for her.

The first few months are always hard with a new baby, especially the first and I wish them all the luck in the world with this marvellous little miracle.

No comments: