Wednesday 1 December 2010

The reason I write ...

When I started this blog it was as a result of having spent time in a women's refuge and I wanted to tell my story to help other people in abusive situations. Since then I have blogged about the aftermath of my experience, the repossession of my flat, my struggles financially, my depression and my coming out from under it all bit by bit. My painting, my beautiful grandson, the support from my friends and family. The pleasure and humour that I get from the world around me and all the little bits and pieces that go to make up an ordinary day in my life. For those popping in for the first time, especially those who have experienced or are experiencing domestic violence, please read back to the beginning of this blog. It might help you to see that there is a life after violence. Speak out, don't suffer in silence, get help today, you can escape!

Press on my 'Refuge' link and find out how. They are there to help you and they will. They are amazing women who will be with you every step of the way. Get help today!

No comments: