Tuesday 9 December 2008

A moment of respite

Well, I am free to roam the streets of Brighton once more.

I was contacted by the police on Friday to inform me that 'The Perpetrator' has been taken into custody until at least the 5th of January 2009.

This means that I can freely visit my friends in Brighton and even press my nose up against a few shop windows. I can wander through the North Lanes and stroll along the sea front without fear. It is a good feeling.

But...

I hope the crime he has been arrested for has not been against a woman.

I would hate to think my gain has been at another's expense.

2 comments:

DOT said...

So it's you what's been leaving greasy smears on my nice clean windows. Hop it!

Girl On The Run said...

Nice clean windows! I don't think so...

Get back to work!